Monday, March 8, 2010

Dear~ Sorry for my less contacting.

Really so sorry about that.
Recently, less texted you all.
I'm not forgot about you all. Cause I'm busy-ing something.
When I'm in love, I'll just care about my Beloved.
Yea. I'm so selfish.
That's my short also~
When helpless, only knew that to find you all.
Hope that I can change it~
Especially My Dear, Bowie.
I'm falling in love with her now.
I'm so scared to let you know= (
Cause sure you'll scold me and all that~
When last time I been with Her, you also not so happy.
I knew that you're caring me and my future.
But, I'm growing up Dear.
I can make my onw decision= )
Now I'm so happy to be with her.
She really treat me so good.
If I was being with a boy~ Yea. You will support me ...
But If He treat me badly, I will also unhappy.
So, I willing to find a person that treat me the well, whatever a boy or a girl~
When I'm sadness, You're the one beside me.
Fortunately, You always accompanyed me during SPM.
Sometimes, I went to your house overnight and we done revision together.
You're always welcome me to your house.
You asked me, Just treat your house like my house.
((I was crying badly when thought back our memories now~~~))
When that day you came to MAP, I really felt so surprised.
We hugged together. And the long time I didnt hug you dy~
So sorry MY DEAR.= {{{
My Dear, I really really so miss you.
Miss all the times when be with you.
And the last, I wish you and him happy and sweet all the moments= ))
Please take care yourself~

No comments:

Post a Comment