Monday, March 8, 2010

Super Surprised for you= )

Actually before that night I was already thinking that wanna gave surprised to her= )
But I told her about what what gam. So I wanna made her disappointed first lurh.
Hiek Hiek< D
First morning. She went to learn car first.
When she calling I also told her that so lazy to out errw Bee.= DD
Heehez.
But that time really still lying on bed gealarh= )
I thought If I can get ready earlier abit, I straight go to her house first and wait for her gerh.
But My aunt lurh~~~ Aiihhz.
When she reached home, I also didnt reply her errw~
Cause that time busying to curl my hair. LoLx. First time marh= D
So 'shock' to see my new look. Haaha

When get into the taxi only texted her, But that time she was asleep="=
On the way, really so excited lorh. Heehez.
But don't know why. Seems reached to her there wanna used long time gam="=
LoLx. I called the taxi uncle left me at the side first. Then I walked to her house.
That time was NERVOUS-ing & EXCITED-ing lorh.= D
It was my first time. Never tried to do that before. Sometimes just can watched in drama.
But this time ~~~ Hiek Hiek.< P
I took out my phone and called her.
Her answering was really so blur lurh~~= )
**Happiest. Saw her Blur-ing look.
Haaha. Heehez.
She just kept asking me this and that lurh. Just wanna meet her and accompanied her eat lurh~~

She accompanied me back also. Heehez.
When reached bus station ... ... ... < P
The moment was Keeping in my heart the deeply~
Thanks Bee. But when I being with you. The time really passed so FAST.
I don't want like that= ((
I just want stopped the moments when being with you.
**Hugging you the tights tights tights

No comments:

Post a Comment