Friday, March 12, 2010

Many things happened on 1103

First morning, woke up early to have breakfast with Bee= Pp
Around 0930, Bee, Ojishang, Juin Juin and me took taxi to school.
When reached school, FEARLESS started to feel on me~~
Just saw few friends at thr.
Later awhile, saw Bowie them. Luckily hugged them. Heehez= D

LoLx. NERVOUS* SCARED* CRIED*.
That time My tears gonna to out.
After Bowie took her result and started to cry~
I also started to cry>"< LoLx.
( stupid look like that )
Pn. Lee Mei Har also asked me cry for what ?="=
Then I faster called my friend help me take.
Aihhzx. So disappointed for my result.= (

Then Bee told me something that made me so DRY*= CCC
Bowie yao asked me to accompany her take lunch.
Actually I told Bee I got work on that day before.
I told her that Bowie fetch me to take bus later lorh.
( keadaan so kelam-kabut that time. LoLx~ )
I also followed Bowie. I wanna gave surprised to Bee gerh.= P
We went to Greentown Lao Di Fang. With Bowie, Janice, Carmen,Jeannie, Jamie= )
Janice took us to parade. Faster go and reload.
Then asked Ojishang whr were them.
Sushi King= ) Faster rushed to thr. Hehez.
That monent, she was chatting with Ronald them. Saw her "shock" looked when I appeared.
Heehez= ) My cuttie BeeBeee~~ Mmmmwakkssssss


Around 3something bah I think="=. Siew Fen them wanna back to her house. Then they went to MP later on.
( Keadaan kelam-kabut again="= )
Finally, I said wanna follow them to her house gea.
LoLx !! Siew Fen straightly fetch me back>"<
Aihhzzz. So unhappy gealorh that time= CCCCCCCCCCC
Cause I thought can meet my Bee more garh. !!
Sorry to My man here~~~~
Really back to Gopeng="=
On the way, also moody gam. No mood to bother her also~~
Tears gonna came out again.
When reached home. Kept waiting for her msg.
That time cried like Ghost dy T.T
Felt so cold tim~ HEART BROKEN.
( Sad sence ..... )

At night, she went to MP with her friends.
Really missed her like hell errw= (
After finished that, went yam cha with siew them again tim= (
Molie them went for clubbing~~~~~
OH MY PIGGGX !!!!!
So regret why I back home so earlier !!!!
If not can with her garh. Grrrrr @#%&*!?
Planned that wanna out tim.
Call Hingz and or that="=
Bee worried me. Heehez.= P
She overnight at Molie's house tim arh~~~
Bad memories ...
Finally SLEEP~

No comments:

Post a Comment