Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Tomorrow A BIG DAY to our last Form5 students

LoLx. SPM result is keeping nearer to me and us>"<
So nervous larh ghost~~~~ Will I saw that result paper till cry ??
Tml GOD will let me know~ AiihzXx.
Now really got abit abit regret tim="= Why last time didn't "sacrifice" some time to study more uh ????
Just hoping that my SEJARAH got credit then jau "tong gai wan shen" ="=
Tml = The day I meet all my classmate and friends again.
Tml = The day I take SPM result
Tml = The day I starting to leave them soon
Time really passed so fast. When think back our schooling, really so funny and enjoyable.
[[ Nostalgia-ing ]]***
I realized that everyone will miss it too~= )
I still don't know what I wanna study later ??
Bakery ? Hotel Management ? Banker ?
Blur-ing lorh="=
God bless US. Good Luck*

No comments:

Post a Comment