Thursday, March 4, 2010

ILoveYou

Just For Her :


My lovely BaBeee~
You're the first person affecting my feelings.
When you cried, I will be cry too.
When you laughed, I will be laugh too.
Whatever you do. I just wanna follow you and to be the second of you.
And The first time missing someone till cry~
Why ??
I really can't live without you.
I really falling in love with you.
You do so ??
Every Day I miss you the badly, just like hell.
You're always like a charger when I felt tired.
Give me the powers~
You're always like a candy when I felt sad.
Make me sweets~
You're always like a blanket when I felt cold.
Huggies me tightly~
You're always like a start when I felt dark.
Lighten my way~
You're always like a Miracle in MY LIFE.
That's meant alot to me~
I'm hoping that every day I could make sweet breakfast for you.
And we having it together.
I'm hoping that every night I could hug you the tights.
And the next morning when I opened my eyes, the first person I saw is you.
Now Whatever I eat, it may tasted sweet cause you're being my side.
But Whatever I eat, it may tasted bitter, sour, salty cause you aren't beside me.
Without you. I have nothing~
But .. With you. I have everything~
Although We have lots problems that wanna handle endure,
I wish that you will hold my hands and solve them.
Please, Don't leave me alone.
Because I'll be mad for finding you.
You, My soul.
You, My eyes.
You, My everything.
3 words. 2 persons. 1 meaning.
That's ...
I Love You

No comments:

Post a Comment